Sunday, November 27, 2005

Another FO!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I had a nice long weekend with my hubby! He works all the time and has actually had 5 days off in a row. I finished the Ribbed Sweater but haven't taken pictures yet. I also finished another curtain in the living room. Only 3 more to go....although FIL is talking about adding a screen porch off of that room which will take out one of the windows! He says he needs a winter project, although that is the last thing I would want to do in the cold!!! Right now I'm working on a Christmas present for brother-in-law who I doubt reads this blog but I have shown it to him before so I won't post any more info for now. I also ordered a hank of Blue Sky Alpacas Cotton to try out, I was thinking of using it for my sweater but it is too bulky. I'm still thinking of going with KnitPicks Shine. It was the perfect guage and so soft and machine washable! I bid on some Elsebeth Lavold Cotton Patine on Ebay which I also thought would work for the sweater but was outbid. I think 100% cotton would be really difficult to work with though. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Ours turned out great, the food was good and we had even better company :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home