Thursday, July 06, 2006

My camera is still in the shop so here's the best I could get out of hubby's camera, at night, in the dark, on my lap. Sorry, not much effort on my part but hopefully you can get the idea. They're the beginnings of Conwy socks (Nancy Bush, Knitting On The Road). The yarn is Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Somerset. I'm very happy with them so far, they seem a little big but there is some calf shaping so I'm hoping they'll be ok. My last pair was a little on the tight side so I'm waiting until I get a little farther to decide about the fit. I'm a little worn out on the sweater and the dishcloths. I've made 5 of the dishcloths so far and I like each new color combo even better than the last. This is the most recent one and my favorite, for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great dishcloth, Heather!

7/06/2006 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

The dishcloth looks great.

The colourway for the socks is very pretty.

7/07/2006 04:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home