Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Alive and Well

We are all, in fact, alive and well. Hubby had appendicitis so things have been a little crazy around here. He's doing well and is back to work and I'm glad to get back into the normal swing of things around here. My baby girl is finally walking!!! She's 16 months and very cautious but has finally realized how much easier it is to get around by walking instead of crawling. I have to say, I've been enjoying her lack of walking, I'm not looking foward to chasing her around. At least my son seems to understand not to run away from me and to hold my hand in parking lots, etc. That has always been my worst fear. So now it starts all over again. On to crafting...I have still not picked up my knitting for some reason but I have been crafting. I finished up a baby quilt I started months ago and made a little dress, all of which I will post about soon. I'm feeling inspired though so I may pick up some knitting tonight. I promise to post with pictures soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your husband's in my thoughts and prayers -- so are you, having a new walker on your hands who doesn't know any of the rules!

8/24/2006 05:32:00 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I'm glad to hear your hubby is on the mends.

Amy

8/24/2006 06:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you husband is mending!

8/24/2006 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

I'm glad to hear the hubby is ok.

It sounds like double trouble for you with the little 'uns.

8/26/2006 01:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home