Monday, April 10, 2006

Patchwork Quilt

Finished! I'll have to think of a name for this quilt. It's beautiful, I'm so in love with it! I'm not sure what's going on with my knitting, I still consider myself more of a knitter than a quilter, but I'm just not feeling any of the projects I'm working on. Maybe I should cast on something new, although I'm a finisher and don't think I can start something new until I finish something. We'll see, I haven't gone this long without knitting in a long time! I think I just need to pick up one of the projects when I have a lot of time to work on it so I actually make some progress and feel good about it again. And I'm starting a new quilt, something for Project Linus, although I may end up keeping it because I'm falling in love with it already. This quilting thing is addictive, I didn't think I would be so into it but I just can't stop. I need to stop and clean the house or else I'm going to get fired and have to find a "real" job!

4 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

From what I can tell on my sorry monitor, I think your quilt is Yarntopia colors!

Amy

4/10/2006 04:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors of the new quilt you're starting.

4/11/2006 08:21:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

It looks great! I can't believe you and this quilting thing. When can I schedule a date to have mine finished? hehe

4/11/2006 09:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This quilt is really beautiful! I love squares and the fabrics you put together look so pretty. I think you've been bit by the quilting bug. :o)

8/28/2006 08:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home