Friday, May 26, 2006

Taylor Hicks wins American Idol!

Yay! I'm glad Taylor won, although Katherine was great too. He just had more personality and originality. As some of you may know, my husband is obsessed with Legos. We have Legos everywhere and now my son likes to play with them too. He loved watching American Idol with us and we've all liked Taylor from the beginning so he asked which Lego man looks like Taylor. So my husband sorted through the thousands of Lego pieces and came up with this. I think it looks a lot like him! We decided to list him on eBay so hop on over and take a peek. I'm actually a little sad to part with him, but it's all been fun. I'm surprised how much interest we've gotten in him, we've already had over 1000 hits on the listing in 2 days! Soul Patrol, Soul Patrol, Soul Patrol!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the lego Taylor!

5/26/2006 03:25:00 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

You guys are hilarious! It looks just like him! :)

5/26/2006 06:39:00 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

That's so funny.

5/27/2006 02:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Taylor Lego is AWESOME. Great call! Hee.

5/28/2006 10:03:00 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Ha ha! Love the lego Taylor.

Amy

5/31/2006 07:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home