Friday, May 05, 2006

MD Sheep & Wool

The Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival is tomorrow! It's only about an hour drive from where I live and this will be my first time going, I am very excited. My birthday is Monday so I will be treating myself to some presents and my best friend and knitter extraordinaire Jes is going with me! She has a knack for remembering yarn brands and stuff so I'm letting her lead the way. I don't have any projects in mind so I have no idea what I'll come home with. We're most looking forward to buying some Socks That Rock yarn, I have a feeling I'll mostly come back with sock yarn. I'm not sure what else, I'll just have to see what calls out to me when I'm there and hope I buy enough. Stash enhancement here we come! Not to worry, there will be tons of pictures in my next post!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger YarnB said...

Oh wow! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

5/06/2006 01:28:00 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

That sounds like fun. Make sure you treat yourself to a fantastic birthday present.

5/06/2006 07:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to have the most supportive husband on the planet. To put up with all of these knitting projects and to spend hundred of dollars on yarn, you should do something really nice for him everyday!

5/06/2006 07:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home