Thursday, March 09, 2006

Not much to report...

Here's a cute kid picture since I don't have any knitting pictures to show you! She is growing so fast, she still doesn't crawl, she just rolls everwhere she needs to go. She's starting to stand up holding on to something and is just so proud of herself! Today was an awesome day, it was warm enough to play outside and the kids were on their best behavior. Daddy took our son to karate so I got to stay home and knit, knit, knit! My hands and back are killing me so I'm taking a break but I really want to finish the socks, it's hard to put them down! I'm on my last repeat of the socks and have cast on and finished 1 repeat of the Jacket. Hurry up Spring, I'm ready for some warm weather...it's supposed to reach 68 degrees tomorrow!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Your kids are adorable!

3/10/2006 01:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Isn't this weather awesome! I want to go outside and play. I hope it keeps this up, I love me some spring.

I can't believe how fast you're moving on those socks! I guess I'm going to have to find some solid yarn and start those. If I can ever finish the ones I'm on =/

3/10/2006 09:23:00 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Your daughter is so cute. I could just eat her up!

Amy

3/10/2006 06:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't kids great. When there's no news there's always the kids. When there's no new pics there's always the kids. They are adorable and you've got great knits too!

3/13/2006 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home