Monday, March 06, 2006

Legos and more....

I don't know if any of you have seen this, but my hubby, who is a huge Lego enthusiast, found this fully functional Lego Knitting Machine. How cool is that??? And I'm also very proud to announce that I build this lovely Lego truck for my son this morning. It was fun! When I was a kid, I just had a few legos, no directions, and I would try to build a house over and over. It was boring and I never got into it. But with hubby's obsession, I've had no choice but to embrace Legos into my life. They can be fun but it's not easy to put a set together after it's been taken apart all over the house. I was missing a few pieces but we managed to find all of them. Also, KnitPicks has new yarn and new colors of shine! I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself!!! On my budget, I end up buying Knit Picks yarns for just about everything. They are really great for the price but my only complaint has been the colors! Thank you Knit Picks!!! ETA: I didn't notice Knit Picks added Shine Worsted also! Another great yarn and more pretty colors!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

cool!

3/06/2006 06:35:00 PM  
Blogger YarnB said...

Isn't it great about the new knitpicks yarns and colors?! I was pretty excited! I just wish they had some more variegated colors and I would REALLY be happy! Does that lego knitting machine really work??? Neat!

3/06/2006 08:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving those colors! I think I'm going to have to order some Shine now...

3/07/2006 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

I'm more amazed that you recovered the peices, than that you put them together ;) If that went missing in our house, a little black dog would have eaten it, I'm sure.

I am soooo excited about those new colors. I shouldn't but I would go in on an order with you ;) You know, for the shipping.

3/07/2006 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home