Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Is it just me or was everyone in a bad mood yesterday? I was in a good mood but it seemed everyone around me wasn't. I've found there are just those days when you talk to people a few days later they're like "oh yeah, I had a bad day that day too." It just seemed like it was one of those days. But we made the most of our weekend anyway. We went to Monster Jam today which if you know us, you would never imagine we like monster trucks but for some reason we're pretty into it. Our son enjoys it, but I have to say I'm more into it than I'd like to admit. When we got there, the boys ran in the bathroom and I was watching from the door as the trucks were introduced and I had this huge grin on my face that I couldn't wipe off. We are actually considering going to Las Vegas for the finals next year (my aunt lives in Vegas so it's feasible we could go). And as far as knitting goes, I've been so overwhelmed with all the projects I decided to concentrate on the smaller ones first so I can finish them and not have so much going on at once. I've been working on the leaves socks which I am so in love with, I think I'll make another pair for myself. They are so comfy, I love the heel and they are fun to knit and so pretty. I'm almost finished the first sock, I'll probably finish it tonight. I'm not sure if I'll cast on for the other one right away or move on to something else for a while.

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

You're right. I'm having a hard time picturing you at a monster truck rally.

Amy

2/27/2006 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Oh the monster trucks...you're just a little bit crazy, you know this right? =)

Anyhow, I think concentrating on the small things is a good idea. It will feel good to get stuff done. Although, I wouldn't call the jacket small, but it looks like you're rocking through it. Just knit what you enjoy. =)

2/27/2006 09:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you knit me a Grave Digger???

2/27/2006 07:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home