Sunday, January 08, 2006

More picovoli...

I've made some progress on Picovoli, I'm almost done with the waist decreases. I tried it on again to check the fit and it seems like it'll be perfect! Also, as you can see I finally have a gallery of my completed objects. And I also added progress bars so you can see what I'm working on. Well, I don't have much more news to report. I'm heading to the Carolinas tomorrow to visit my grandmother and aunt. I'm taking the kids with me and leaving hubby behind. My mother is also going. So it should be interesting. Hopefully I'll get a lot of knitting done but I have a feeling I won't have much down time between chasing the kids around. I've already mapped out a few yarn stores I plan to visit. There are 3 yarn stores within 5 miles of my grandmother (she's in Charlotte, NC). So wish me luck, I'll be gone all week and I'll update you all as soon as I get home :)

4 Comments:

Blogger YarnB said...

Heather..wow! That looks great!! I am not at the try-on point yet, but I hope soon. Have a great trip..Lisa

1/09/2006 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

The shirt looks great! Fret no more about the size...just knit!
The color looks great too. Glad you went with the pink.

1/09/2006 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger knittinmom said...

That's really cute! I think I'm going to give it a whirl myself, now that short sleeve weather is around the corner...

1/09/2006 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

It fits you to a "t". Enjoy your trip.

Amy

1/13/2006 09:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home