Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Koigu, Koigu, Koigu!!!

I can't say enough about this yarn. My Purl Soho order finally arrived yesterday and the Koigu yarn is yummylicious! It's truly even more beautiful than I had imagined. These photos don't do the yarn justice but here they are anyway. So far I'm following the pattern for Hiumaa Mates (striped socks but I'm not doing the stripes) from Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road. They're basic socks, 1x1 ribbing at the top and SS stitch for the rest of the sock. I wanted a simple pattern that would show off the color of the yarn. I feel sorry for my other projects, I can't put the Koigu down!

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I've never knit with Koigu. The colors are amazing.

Amy

1/04/2006 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger YarnB said...

I LOVE KOIGU. I always stand by it at the LYS and look at it but I haven't bought any yet. I am not sure what to make with it. The colors are so unreal!!

1/05/2006 05:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home