Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm Home!!!

I just got home a few hours ago, only to return to a house with no electricity. We finally got the generator hooked up which is why I'm able to tell you about it. Apparently we've been out about 24 hours, and it's freezing outside! I've heard this has happened before in our neighborhood and it took a week for BGE to come out to fix it (which was just a breaker that took 5 minutes to fix). So, I'm very thankful that my in-laws have a generator we are able to use so I can sleep in my own bed tonight :) I have 344 blogline messages to catch up on! I'll write more about our trip soon, including my visits to 4 North Carolina yarn shops.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

1/16/2006 08:47:00 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Four shops....SWEET!!!

1/16/2006 09:45:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

omg! this is the most work I've ever put into trying to comment! Is something wrong with blogger, or is it just me? sheeesh.
Anyhow, so glad you're home, so sorry your power is out. What's wrong with that hood? BGE better get their butts out there, it's freezing! Hope it's fixed soon.
Can't wait to see what you got! =)

1/16/2006 10:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home