Thursday, December 22, 2005

More Knit Picks goodies...

Finally, here is Sharfik blocking on my bed! I decided to add fringe but should have added it AFTER washing it, duh. So the fringe is a little frayed looking. I don't have enough yarn to redo it so I guess I'll trim it and see how it looks. Overall, it turned out really nicely and is so soft. I hope my dad likes it :) And I received my Knit Picks order of Shine. I have 8 balls of Blush and 5 balls of Cream. I'm going to make the Picovoli tee and a little dress for my daughter with these. And finally, this is how my husband gets out of baby duties: I think his theory is if he screws it up badly enough I won't ask him to do it again. I'm on to you, but you're not going to get away with it! You're welcome to feed the baby anytime!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Look at that face! She looks so proud of her mess =) They always are!

The scarf looks great. I'm thinking about making one for my Grandpa if I have time before we do Christmas in January. How many balls did you use? How long is it? and most importantly, how long did it take?? =)

12/22/2005 01:25:00 PM  
Blogger amylovie said...

That face!!!! She is going to get lots of goodies from Santa this year. Your hubby....maybe not...

Amy

12/22/2005 01:33:00 PM  
Blogger knittinmom said...

Mmm, that looks like sweet potatoes! How is it that they don't mind getting all messed up like that? It would drive me crazy having food all over my face, hands, hair...

12/22/2005 08:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home