Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm back!

Our internet connection hasn't been working for the past week, it's been horrible! I'm so glad to have it working again, I have 89 blog entries to read in Bloglines! I've been so bored this week, but I did actually get the house clean which is important I guess. I'm also about 3/4 of the way done with my dad's scarf. That's actually all I've been working on and I don't have any idea what I'll knit next. I may have time to knit more Christmas gifts but I don't really have anything in mind. I may take a short knitting break and get the house & presents ready for Christmas. Anyway, I'll post more soon with some pictures! I just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive, I didn't realize how addicted I am to the Internet (and knitting blogs in particular) until this week. Ugh, I need to get a life.

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Welcome back!

12/06/2005 05:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being without internet access as a mondern mom is horrible, isn't it? I had one day where I couldn't email anyone and I was so glad when the cable guy showed up to fix the modem. Glad to see you back!

12/07/2005 12:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home