Saturday, December 10, 2005

I hate sewing!

I'm really not good at finishing projects. Clearly, I am not very good at sewing either. I was kind enough to take these photos before ripping the zipper out for your pure entertainment. I tried to hand sew the zipper on my son's Accordion sweater and it didn't turn out so well. Here you can see how the stripes don't exactly line up. And the zipper is a little too low at the bottom. Plus, I used dark green thread because it was the only non-white thread I have. Pretty sad, I know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

I hate sewing too!

The jacket looks great though.

12/12/2005 04:53:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

o man that stinks. Maybe you just need to take it to a taylor. I don't know if I could sew in a zipper, either. Maybe we need a sewing class.

12/12/2005 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger beki said...

Sewing in zippers are tough. They take lots of practice. I've been sewing for a while and I still hate them and aren't too great at it.

12/13/2005 09:16:00 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I haven't attempted a zipper yet, but I'm sure it's not a piece of cake.

You, your kids, and the smowman are precious!

Amy

12/14/2005 02:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home