Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ribbed Sweater

I know I keep talking about this Ribbed Sweater by Debbie Bliss (Special Knits) but in all the pictures you are probably wondering, where's the ribbing? Well, I've finally gotten to the ribbing part and the sweater is turning out beautifully. I have a few more inches to go then it'll be ready for seaming. I substituted the Rowan RYC Cashsoft Aran and it is a dream to work with. So soft! And this sweater is knit on US8 needles so it is a quick, easy knit. I can't wait to bundle my daughter up in it, it has gotten into the low 30's (a.k.a. freezing) the last few days so she could use it now!

4 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

Wow, the sweater looks wonderful! Glad that the project is going well and you're almost done!

11/19/2005 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Thank you for the sweet words re: the shop.

I'll look forward to you FO!

Amy

11/19/2005 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Wow that pic so doesn't do it justice. The purple is so pretty in RL. I can't wait to see babyface in it =)

11/21/2005 09:34:00 AM  
Blogger knittinmom said...

Mmm, cashsoft... Love it! Can't wait to see the FO!

11/21/2005 08:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home