Monday, November 28, 2005

I've finally decided to go with the Elsebeth Lavold Cotton Patine for the cable sweater, I think...LOL, I really can't make up my mind. I got such a great deal on Ebay and it is so soft, I think it will work great. And if not, I'm sure I can find another pattern to use the yarn for. I have finished BIL's Christmas gift and am thinking of making Sharfik for my dad. I'm not really sure if it's something he would wear though and I can't decide on a color (or yarn for that matter, although I'm thinking Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran would be perfect). Here is a picture for your enjoyment of DH helping me wind a ball of Blue Sky Alpaca Cotton. He did a great job holding the hank until he, for some reason, decided to drop the whole thing in his lap at which point it became a huge tangly mess. (And check out the new paint and beautiful crown molding in the background!). And my sweet baby girl got to spend the day with daddy and this is what I came home to :)

3 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

What an adorable photo of your baby! I think Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran would be great for Sharfik.

11/29/2005 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

I know my father would be more apt to wear Sharfik if there was no fringe.

Your daughter is so precious!!!

Amy

11/29/2005 07:34:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

For the love of Pete! get the yarn, it's totally worth it. Five bucks says you'll love it.

What a cute pic of the bay-bay. I love those little cheekies!

11/29/2005 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home