Friday, November 18, 2005

I hate painting

I've been ignoring the construction mess our dining & living rooms have become but I'm getting tired of it. Plus, we're having Thanksgiving at our house this year (for the first time ever). Even though it's only for our immediate family who is over all the time, it would still be nice to have things put together. We just got a huge table so everyone will be able to sit together in our newly renovated dining room. It's going to be so pretty, if it's ever finished. So today I've been painting, which is quite a challenge with 2 little ones. My mother watched the baby, my MIL watched the toddler and FIL helped me paint. And I still didn't get it finished, I just need to do a quick 2nd coat. And I have to make the curtain & hang it. We're about to go to dinner for hubbies birthday which is today! He's 31, hahahaha. I still haven't found my needle so I haven't finished any projects. I only got a little bit done on the Ribbed Jacket last night but it should be finished today or tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger caitlyn said...

We're hosting Thanksgiving for our immediate family for the first time ever too! These last few weeks I have also been trying to get our house ready. Though I haven't been painting. =)

11/19/2005 11:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home