Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I found a great LYS!

Last night I ventured to a LYS (well, not so local, it was about 45 minutes away) called Woolworks in Baltimore. It was great and I liked it a lot better than the one near me. There was yarn everywhere. I ended up getting there 20 minutes before they closed so I didn't get to spend nearly as much time as I wanted to there but I'll definitely go back next time I need some yarn. The LYS near me never seems to have what I want or enough of it for the project so I never end up buying any yarn there! I realized after I took this picture that everything I bought is destined to become a stuffed animal of some sort! The pink and blue balls will become bunnies for the kids at Easter and the white and red will become the snowmen ornaments for Christmas presents. I'm almost finished three other projects, the secret Christmas gift for MIL, a helmetliner and the Debbie Bliss Ribbed Jacket. Here are the pictures I took today (sans MIL gift): And thank you so much Chrissy & Amy for the help with MIL's gift. Once you told me I was doing "short row shaping" I was able to do a google search and figure it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Aren't you the busy beaver!!

Amy

11/15/2005 04:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home