Monday, November 07, 2005

Ho hum...

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a good weekend, we went to Weber's Farm on Saturday and got the best pumpkin pie and lots of great pictures. Then on Sunday I went to see my dad play a concert (Grieg Piano Concerto). And no, he wasn't the one playing the piano, he plays timpani. It was awesome! I had a nice time and it was good to get away from the kids for a while. I got a lot done on the Debbie Bliss Ribbed Jacket this weekend and I've picked up the socks again. I bound them off again so they are loose enough to pull over my heel, kind of important when trying to wear socks. And I put the needles back on the heel so hopefully I will be able to finish them tonight. Of course, it took me a few hours just to re-bind off and put the needles on last night so I'm not sure how much longer these things will take! I've been thinking more about Christmas gifts and found a cute free pattern for little snowmen ornaments. I thought they would be cute and easy to make. I went to Joann's to get some yarn and couldn't find anything I could stand to touch for these. Everything is acrylic! Yuck. But it was the best time I've had in a long time, my husband actually went with me by choice and seemed to enjoy it! I felt so loved. Anyway, I was thinking of using KP Merino Style but don't want to pay shipping for $7 worth of yarn and don't need $30 worth of stuff, although I'm sure I could find something :) It's going to take me forever to build up a yarn stash because I think way too much about everything.

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

That little chubby face! I love it!

It is so much better to think about the yarn before you buy it. Don't wind up like me, with a stash that will take years to knit.

Amy

11/07/2005 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Oh, the picture of your daughter is too cute!

11/07/2005 10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home