Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Dining Room!

The room is finally finished! I can't believe it's done. The curtains were a major pain but look awesome. I'm really happy with how the whole room turned out. It all came together just how I imagined it, don't you wish everything in life worked out like that? And just in time to host our very first Thanksgiving :) To refresh your memory, here is the before picture: And now, the after: And, I just finished MIL's Christmas gift. I'll post pictures after the Holidays. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

It looks fantastic Heather. Just in time for the holidays. Congrats.

11/24/2005 06:57:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Yay! It looks so great! I'm so proud of you for getting all that work done. I can't wait to see it in person!
Congrats on getting the gift done.

11/26/2005 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger knittinmom said...

WOW! That looks like a before-and-after sequence on an HGTV show. I really love the new wainscoting - so much better than that hideous red wallpaper.

Great job!

11/27/2005 12:48:00 AM  
Blogger beki said...

Your room turned out beautifully. You should be proud.

12/13/2005 09:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home