Monday, October 31, 2005

Trucking along

I'm getting a little farther with the socks, I'm really excited about them, I think they'll turn out pretty nicely. The pattern says to knit in SS for an inch after the heel and rib until they are the length you want but the picture looks like the SS goes up much higher on the sock so I think I'm going to do about 3 inches in SS until changing to rib. I've also started the Ribbed Jacket, I have about 40 rows done on that and it is SOOOO soft and cuddly. I've been pretty sick with mastitis (you nursing moms know what I'm talking about!) so I've been in bed a lot yesterday and today. You know I'm sick when I don't even feel good enough to knit. Happy Halloween everyone!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

The socks look really great! I'm so glad you're getting somewhere with the now. I'm sure that makes you feel much better.

10/31/2005 09:24:00 AM  
Blogger knittinmom said...

Ugh! Yucky mastitis! I'm lucky enough that I haven't gotten it, but I've had some pretty bad engorgement so I can imagine how awful it is... Hope it clears up soon w/o further complications.

And tag - you're it for the 20 things about me meme!

10/31/2005 12:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UCK! Mastitis is the WORST. I've only had it once but that was more than enough. Get well soon -- it's horrible to not want to knit, isn't it?

10/31/2005 01:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home