Friday, October 28, 2005

Progress

I have finally made some progress with the socks, they actually look like socks now, don't they? I didn't try them on because I know they will be the perfect size since I've taken them out twice. And it doesn't matter anyway since I'm going to finish them no matter what. If they don't fit me, I'll just keep them by the front door and everyone that visits will have to try them on and whoever they fit gets them. Kind of like Cinderella. On the redecorating front, the dining room paneling is finished but still needs to be caulked and painted and the crown molding needs to be put up. Today, we painted the living room which is much bigger than I realized. It took all day just to get one coat on and it definitely needs a 2nd coat. The color looks great though, I'm excited. We're going to put crown molding in there also so at least I didn't have to edge around the ceiling. We painted the crown molding today also which will hopefully save some time later. I'm exhausted I don't know how I'll be able to finish painting tomorrow. The house is a complete mess and I can't stand it any longer, so hopefully that will be encouragment enough to get it done. I'm off to relax on the couch with my knitting.

3 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

He he. I love the Cinderella idea.

Amy

10/28/2005 08:06:00 PM  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Way to go, Heather!

10/28/2005 10:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the Cinderella sock thing, too!

10/29/2005 02:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home