Sunday, October 16, 2005

My completed projects

Here is the first sweater I ever finished. I made it for my son a little over a year ago. It's the Sweater with Ribbed Yoke from the Debbie Bliss book "Cotton Knits for All Seasons". I made it with Lion Brand Wool Ease yarn. I loved it so much I made it with Cotton Ease yarn in Blueberry! It looks like it's still too big to fit him this year. I love the Cotton Ease yarn though, I'm so disappointed I can't find it anywhere because it's a great inexpensive yarn. Then when I was pregnant with my daughter I made this sweater. It's the Baby Bobble Jacket also from Cotton Knits for All Seasons. I used Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino yarn for this sweater and it was a joy to knit with. I can't wait until it gets cold enough for her to wear it, it looks like it will fit her perfectly this winter. And here is my most recent completed project, Fair Isle Top from the Debbie Bliss book "Special Knits". It's my first adventure with more than one color and I loved it! I used Rowan Cashsoft DK for this project. It is so soft and cuddly! It still needs the decorative beads sewn on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/16/2005 03:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/16/2005 03:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/16/2005 03:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home