Monday, October 24, 2005


I worked more on the socks last night and didn't get very far because I made a mistake and spent the whole night trying to get back to where I started. I have no idea what happened but the socks were on the wrong needles and everything was all mixed up. So then I tried to knit one row backwards and screwed up the increase and couldn't figure out how to get it back so I took the whole sock off and ripped a few rows. I had a terrible time getting them back on the needles, it was a huge mess. But it's all better now and I've finished the shaping of the toes so I can just knit in the round without needing to increase every other row. I'm using the Two at Once, Toe Up Sock pattern from KnitPicks. I've discovered how easy it is to mess up two socks on circs so I think I'll only work on them when I'm not distracted from now on!


Blogger Jes said...

Hey girl! Here is a link to a blog that I read that has a Turkish cast on for the toes. It uses two circular needles. I'm not sure if it would fit into your pattern or not, but it seems to be a lot easier than what you might be doing.

10/25/2005 08:21:00 AM  
Blogger amylovie said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. Be greatful that your hubby doens't want you to knit him socks. Men's socks are huge and a big pain the the butt!

You children are precious!


10/25/2005 03:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home