Friday, October 21, 2005

Done, done, done!!!

With the sweater you thought? Heck no, but the wallpaper is done! After 7 hours, my MIL and I finished the wallpaper in the dining room. We are only a small part of the way there since we still have to put up the paneling & molding on the bottom 1/3 of the walls. Plus, I still have to make curtains and put up crown molding. Here is how it looked when we moved in: And here is a picture from today with the new wallpaper (it's hard to see with the red paint, but that will be covered tomorrow with beautiful wainscot paneling). Isn't that a lovely shade of red on the walls? That was under the hideous red wallpaper that I've been scraping off for weeks that indirectly caused my heinous fall down the stairs. A close up of the wallpaper (it's hard to see but it's a cream background with green/yellow vine type things): It's really hard to tell from the pictures but it really looks great, I'm so excited! Hopefully I'll have a completed "after" picture soon. I hate having my house torn apart. Just wait until we renovate the kitchen, that should be fun! And my Knitpicks order arrived!!! Addi Turbos, Shine (I just bought a skein to try out) and Simple Stripes for my first pair of socks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house looks great! And hopefully Shine will make you as happy as it makes me. I love love love Shine.

10/22/2005 08:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home