Friday, October 21, 2005

Cashsoft is calling my name....

Ahhh, this yarn has been sitting on my shelf for a few weeks and I just can't wait to start my next project, another sweater for Claire from Debbie Bliss Special Knits. The one on the cover of the book. I'm determined to finish James' sweater first, I only have to finish the 2nd sleeve and piece it all together. I'll definitely be finished by the end of the weekend, if not tonight! Here is Claire in her new sweater, what a cute model! Not the best picture of the sweater since you can't see the fair isle around the bottom, but cute nonetheless. Hopefully I'll get my Knitpicks order today, until then, I'm off to wallpaper the dining room...

2 Comments:

Blogger knittinmom said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I think I'll become a regular reader of yours! Your knitting is beautiful and the kids are too cute. I love the cargo pants - these are on my list, too, but who knows when I'll get to them (probably after Owen is too big for them...). I'll be back!

10/21/2005 03:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Claire is adorable!

10/22/2005 08:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home