Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Accordion finished...

Well, almost! It still needs the zipper but is otherwise finished. It looks great, I'm so glad to have it all pieced together. That's my least favorite part. I'll post pictures when I get it totally finished. I wish I had more news to post about the socks. I'd take a picture although they still pretty much look like the last picture, even though I've worked on them for hours. I finally made some progress today but when I tried them on they were too big so I ripped them out all the way back to 15 rows. So I'm a little discouraged but will truck along anyway. At least the double circs are starting to make sense and things are moving a lot faster. The dining room is coming along also. The paneling is done, we just need to finish the quarter round on the baseboards and we need to put up the crown molding before we paint. I got all of the curtain fabric and I can't wait to make the curtains. I'll post a final "after" picture when it's all complete, probably another week or two.

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

Can't wait to see the FO pic!

10/26/2005 06:35:00 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

It sounds like you're having as much fun with the socks as I'm having with the ribbed scarf. I'll be putting up a post that says pretty much the same thing....went forward...ripped it out. Blah. Good luck getting them done. When you do, you can teach me!

10/26/2005 07:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home