Monday, October 31, 2005

20 Things Meme...

Ha! I've been tagged by Chrissy for the 20 things about me meme. I'm so excited since I've only been blogging for a few weeks :) Thanks, Chrissy, for thinking of me! 1. I play violin, guitar and sing (although not as much since having kids). 2. Hubby & I have recorded over 20 original songs together. 3. We actually met when I was in high school and I "auditioned" for his band. 4. I was the backup singer for a while and then became the lead singer and we've been together ever since. 5. I was married at 20 and had my first baby at 23. 6. I'm 26 (yikes - I first typed 27, my brain has turned to mush). 7. My mom taught me how to knit when I was around 10. 8. The first project I finished was a ribbed scarf knit in Lion Brand Homespun that I completed about 4 years ago. 9. I've only become obsessed with knitting in the past year. 10. I love knitting things for the kids, they're quick and easy to make the right size. 11. My favorite singer is Alison Krauss. 12. I think I'm the only Republican that knits (....and blogs)! 13. I don't like to watch or play sports. 14. I love reality TV. 15. My favorite TV shows are CSI, Survivor, Lost & Desperate Housewives. 16. I left college 35 credits shy of a degree because I realized I didn't like my major (Computer Science) and all I wanted to do was be a mom. 17. My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip (or Dairy Queen's Butterfinger Blizzard). 18. I eat chocolate chip cookie dough out of those tubes they sell at the grocery store. 19. My favorite color is green. 20. I LOVE Target. I'm going to tag Jes, Caitlyn, Brynne and Amy (my only other blog friends at the moment) - let's hear 20 things about you! I apologize if you've already done this one and I won't feel bad if you don't feel like it either!

2 Comments:

Blogger amylovie said...

I am a knitting Republican. You are not alone!!

Thanks for the tag.

Amy

11/01/2005 08:08:00 AM  
Blogger knittinmom said...

How cool that you're a musician! I used to play piano (and would still like to, but Sydney doesn't let me). I'm a huge Target fan, too.

I'll even forgive you for being a Republican...(and there are quite a few of you out there - my neighbor on the Knitting Parents of Small Children webring is "crafty conservative")...if you'll forgive me for being a raving liberal! Don't you think that we could have world peace if only everyone knitted?

11/01/2005 05:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home